“We Guarantee You'll Love Our Service & Your Hair”
5 Reasons Why You'll Love Hometown Hair Braiding...
- Honest Pricing – No sales gimmicks, no hidden costs. We offer several different services and packaging is available.
- Communications – You will be thrilled to find that we are big on communications. You will always get a chance to discuss what YOU want prior to any service.
- You Get “The Best Service Ever!” – You get the best service through excellent communications coupled with a determination to make you happy. We specialize in making you feel “Your Own Kind of Beautiful.” My staff and I have spent a lot of time and energy on our training and we believe “one size does not fit all.” It is our job as a Salon to help you find and then deliver that perfect look for you, one that makes you feel and look beautiful inside and out.
- Expert “Secrets” Revealed – We promise to share our most guarded industry secrets with you when you become a client. Our stylists will train you on how to style your hair while in the salon.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – That is exactly what I mean when I tell you “The Best Service Ever!” As the owner, I want all of our guests to be super-pleased-in fact, absolutely thrilled- with everything we do. All of our services come with our ironclad, risk free guarantee. What does that mean? Simply this: If you are not happy with our work, we’ll do it over for free. We stand behind our work & our team 100%. If you ever have any questions or concerns about our work, please call us right away.
Afro Sis Twist
Human Hair (bring your hair)
Human Hair Twist (bring your hair)
Hi I'm Brigitte, Owner of Hometown Hair Braiding. We are the Best African Hair Braiding Salon in Clinton Maryland. If you would like to learn how you can use years of experience to make you look your best , call us today to schedule an introductory consultation or an appointment for your braids. Schedule a call now. We look forward to meeting you and exceeding your expectations!
Here's What Some Of Our Clients Have To Say About Us...
Hometown Hair braiding is a really great salon. I have been going their since last summer and every time I go I leave with an amazing hairstyle. I highly recommend Bridget she always does my hair and is very careful with my head in parts where I am tender headed. If you have the chance to go to Hometown Hair Braiding, YOU HAVE TO GO. - Jasmine M.
Yesterday was my second time getting box braids here. Both times I've gone, I did not plan in advance and was seen relatively quickly. The ladies are so sweet, and saw the picture I showed them of what I wanted and gave me exactly that. This place is also very convenient for me because the hair is provided. I honestly don't think I'll be going anywhere else for braids anytime soon! - Mariah C.
Wow so grateful to locate a African braiding shop that is near my community. Bridget, the owner and braid specialist is a very warm and friendly businesswoman. Her professionalism couple with her charisma personality make the shop a friend,y place to get a nice confident looking hair style. My first of many visit. - Sharon Q.
I was really pleased with my hair, the wait time was great too!!! - Daphne M.
This was my first time getting my hair done sat this salon. The owner did my hair and she was nice and you can tell she is an experienced professional. It's challenging to do my hair because I virtually have little to no edges but she knew how to braid my hair underneath (I got crotchet braids) so I could get maximum coverage of my edges. I was truly satisfied and my head felt great when I left. I've gone to other salons and had a headache when I left because they pulled my hair to tight. With her, it was just right. And she's quick. With braiding my hair and putting in the crotchet hair, it only took her 2 hours. I would highly recommend this shop and commend the owner for the great service she provides. - Caprice B.
I had a great experience. Friendly staff, got me out of the way quickly, and didn't have an attitude when I asked for something to be changed to my liking. - FP